- Discover “iconic Basel” during this self-guided FoodTour
- Get away from the usual tourist attractions and explore visit four establishments that are a little bit different
- Be surprised at the delicious foods awaiting you
The tour, which lasts around three hours, will take you away from the usual tourist attractions and give you the opportunity to get to know “iconic Basel” – and enjoy it slowly. You will visit four establishments in total. They all do things their own way. And are sure to win you over. Their concepts are different and this is precisely why locals l...
- Instant confirmation Smaller Group Size e-Voucher Where: Elsässerstrasse 43, Basel, Switzerland Meeting point: Bakery KULT in St. Johann, Elsässerstrasse 43 in Basel. Please show here your printed booking confirmation or your e-mail confirmation on your smartphone. The best way to reach the bakery is by taking tram number 11 towards St-Louis Grenze and getting off at the “Mülhauserstrasse” stop. What to remember: Please note that this tour ends at HEJKØH (Spalenberg 15, 4051 Basel)The tour can be taken from Tuesday to Saturday (excluding public holidays)This is a self-guided tour without a guide. You complete the tour on foot, and it´s recommended to wear comfortable shoes (total walking distance: 2.7 kilometers)If starting before 11 am, you will arrive on time for lunch at the KLARA food court, where you can look forward to delicious lunchtime snacks (until 2 pm)Please note that the capacity of the partner establishments makes it impossible for large groups (more than six people) to book the tour. For groups of five or six people, please reserve a table at the bakery KULT in advance (you will find the contact details on your booking confirmation)Should you not be able to complete the tour (or visit all of the individual restaurants) on the day booked, you may also choose another day. In this case, be sure to pay attention to the days on which the tour can be takenPhoto rights: © Basel TourismusPlease note that individuals aged 16 and over must present a valid COVID certificate and an official ID to participate in tours in indoor areas
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.