Stretch your sea legs a bit as we take you on a cruise excursion designed around you and your ship.Jump aboard as we will make your time in Northern Ireland memorable and unforgettable.
In store on this day trip is a visit to the Giant Causeway, The Dark Hedges and to top it off a tour of the world-renowned Titanic museum. All our cruise excursions are designed to pick you up from the ship and to return you on time for the expected departure. As a result, some locations might not be visited or with reduced times. This is all done ...
- Air-conditioned transportation
- We recommend taking your own lunch.
Comfortable walking shoes and waterproof jacket recommended
- Occasionally there may be slight amendments to the itinerary due to weather conditions or for logistical reasons. Please be advised that this walking tour includes various inclines and declines, and may not be suitable for persons with reduced mobility.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- The coach will depart one hour after the ships docking time. If the docking time is delayed, then the coach will wait.