Explore the beauty of Suesca with a hike that takes you through scenic and rugged landscape of Cundinamarca. Bring out your adventurous side and discover caves and natural cliffs that decorate this stunning part of the world. You’ll soon discover why the town was called ‘Bird Rock’ in Muisca. As you arrive into Suesca impressive 100 metre tall cli...
- Minimum Age: 7 years old This is a medium level hike
- Wear comfortable hiking boots.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 7 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.