Don’t be scared! The name Rio Sucuri (meaning Anaconda in English) comes from the shape of the river! Unveil the beauty of this water, considered the most crystalline in the world! Get ready for the true, authentic eco-tourism experience! The tour kicks off with a light hike through the Sucuri River’s riparian forest, a flat trail that allows you...
- Water boots
- Snorkel equipment
- Pick-up available from the hotel.
- Drop off at the hotel.
- Minimum Age: 4 years old Facial hair: It is recommended that facial hair is shaved, as some types and sizes of beards and moustaches can interfere with the mask's seal on the face.
- Please bring a towel, sunscreen, camera, swimming costume and cash or credit card for souvenirs or any optional activities.
Do not forget to bring sunscreen, a camera, sandals, and wear light and comfortable clothing.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Please call the supplier to confirm the pick-up time and location at least 24 hours prior to the activity.