Combine a visit to Brussels with an excursion to Antwerp and discover beautiful architecture, centuries of history and get a taste of the contemporary culture of these two vibrant cities
- Discover two of Belgium’s most beautiful cities
- Free time to go shopping in Antwerp
- Observe the magnificent facades of the old guild houses and the cathedrals of San Miguel and Our Lady
Prepare to explore Brussels, from the comfort of a bus. First, stroll around the world famous Grand Place, the heart of medieval Brussels with its splendid old guild houses and marvel at the magnificent St. Michael’s Cathedral with its twin bell towers. Wander around the area around Sablon Square in the old town with its many antique shops and qui...
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.