Our Budapest bus tour immerses you in one of Europe’s most entrancing cities. Hop on for panoramic views of the spectacular Heroes’ Square, the elegant Andrassy Avenue and the magnificent Parliament building. See all the sights of one of Europe's prettiest cities, with this hop on-hop off sightseeing bus tour of the beautiful Budapest.
- Acquaint yourself with Budapest at your own pace
- Pick between three different ticket types
- See the pretty city as the locals do (on foot)
Split down the middle by the mighty Danube River, this waterfront capital is packed with beautiful old buildings, whose architectural intricacy and grandeur exceed all expectations. This sightseeing tour is the perfect introduction to this gorgeous city, showcasing the most famous landmarks and with an audio guide available in 23 languages which ex...
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place 1:
- The Panoramic Night Tour leaves from Red Stop 13 *Basilica
Szent István-bazilika (St. Stephen's Basilica)Szent István tér,1
- Gathering place 2:
Jane Haining rakpart, Dock 11.
- River Cruise
- Gathering place 3:
- Walking Tour
Bajcsy-ZsiliszkyAnker köz, Bajcsy-Zsiliszky
- Gathering place 4:
- You can join the tour at any of the bus stops.
Heroes' SquareHősök tere