Immerse yourself in the thermal baths of Széchenyi in the heart of Budapest and take part in a Hungarian tradition dating back over a century.
- Relax and unwind in one of the 18 thermal pools
- A traditional Hungarian experience suitable for the whole family
- Combine bathing with history and amazing architecture
Szechenyi Spa Baths in Budapest is one of the largest thermal spa complexes in Europe with 15 indoor pools and 3 grand outdoor pools with temperatures ranging between 19°C and 38°C. The perfect way relax and unwind, further to the 18 medicinal, natural hot spring pools, the complex boats 10 saunas and steam cabins, several massage therapy suites a...
- 20-minute massage, only if the option has been selected
- Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process and ensure that you have provided your correct email address.
- Towel rental is available.
Children between the ages of 0 to 2 years do not pay admission.
Massages are only available for people over the age of 18.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Activity address:
1146 Budapest, Állatkerti körút 9-11