This enigmatic city and ceremonial center was the heartbeat of Maya society. Marvel at the ancient architecture of El Castillo and see the ancient field where the Maya would gather to watch and play _pitz_ – a pre-Hispanic ball game. Next, head to a sacred cenote to cool off from your day of sightseeing. Swim in the warm freshwater pools, just as...
- * Entry to Chichén Itzá
- * Roundtrip transport from Mérida
- * Transport between sites
- * Visit to Cenote Chichi Kan
- * Bilingual guide (English & Spanish)
- * Buffet lunch
- * Beverages
- * CULTUR tax (524 MXN)
- * Gratuities
- Chichén Itzá requires a CULTUR tax of 524 MXN per person (not included in the price). Chichén Itzá requires a CULTUR tax of 524 MXN per person (not included in the price). * Show your smartphone ticket to your driver at the meeting point * Meeting location and time: Main lobby at Hotel Villa Mercedes Merida, 08:00 * Chichén Itzá requires a CULTUR tax of 524 MXN per person (not included in the price) * Please bring a bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, and cash with you on the tour
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.