Hungry? Indulge in an authentic Mexican buffet and tequila tasting before taking a refreshing dip in a cenote, a mystical underground sinkhole! Finish up your tour at the UNESCO World Heritage site of Chichén Itzá awaits. Get ready to be blown away as your guide reveals the secrets and history of this pre-Columbian city and its famous pyramids.
- * Skip-the-line entry to Chichén Itzá
- * Roundtrip transport from Cancún
- * Transport between sites
- * Bilingual guide (English & Spanish)
- * 30-minute guided tour of the colonial town of Valladolid
- * Swim in the Chichi Kan Cenote
- * Guided tour and free time at Chichén Itzá (2 hours)
- * Buffet lunch (vegetarian options available)
- * Tequila tasting
- * Drinks
- * CULTUR tax (524 MXN) per person (only credit card payment)
- * Lockers and life vests rental at the cenote
- * The tour is in English & Spanish * Visitors have to pay a CULTUR tax (not included in ticket price) * Pickup is possible from selected places in Cancún * Young children sitting on a parent's lap can join for free * Entrance to Chichén Itzá is free on Sundays for citizens & residents of Mexico, children 0-2 and for national students & teachers Departure: The exact pick up time will be confirmed by the supplier by email one day before the tour Meeting points in Cancún: * Crown Paradise MP (Go Mart Villas Del Rey) * Beach Palace MP (Bus stop) * Presidente Intercontinental Paradero * Paradero Holiday Inn-Las Perlas * Crazy Hot Coyote * Wear comfortable shoes and bring a hat, sunblock, water, and a swimsuit to swim at the cenote * Chichén Itzá: Drones are not allowed
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.