The Maya ruins that dot the Yucatán will leave you in awe of what ancient civilizations were capable of. This tour showcases the pre-Columbian fort at Tulum, before whisking you away to cool off in the crystal clear waters of Cenote Mariposa. If you wanted sand to go with your swim, then Playa del Carmen and its white-sand beach is the perfect plac...
- * Roundtrip transport from Cancún in an air-conditioned vehicle
- * Knowledgeable guide (speaks English, Spanish, or Portuguese)
- * Guided tour of Tulum
- * Free time to explore Tulum
- * Two bottles of water
- * Visit of Cenote Mariposa (50 minutes)
- * Two-hour visit of Playa del Carmen (Cancun-Puerto Morelos Zone)
- * Lunch (first course and main course; vegetarian and vegan options available)
- * EcoTax of 300 MXN
- * Drinks during lunch
- * A small tax must be paid on-site for the use of cameras (incl. phone cameras) * Tripods are not allowed * EcoTax of 300 MXN must be paid on site * Kids under 3 years old join for free, with a free ticket * Portuguese-speaking guide only on Friday and Saturday * Not recommended for wheelchair users and people with physical disabilities * The tour operator will contact you after your booking is complete to arrange the pick-up service * Pick-up is possible from Cancún and starts at 07:00 * Please make sure to be at the agreed-upon pick-up location at least 15 minutes before departure time * Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes, and bring swimming gear, a towel, biodegradable sunscreen, cash, sunglasses, a hat, and insect repellent * Please let the staff know about any allergies or dietary restrictions
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.