After admiring the views, take a break at Cenote Choo-Ha and beat the heat with a refreshing swim in this magical haven of nature. Then, you'll be ready to enjoy an incredible Mexican buffet lunch! Next, experience the enchanting seclusion of Tulum, one of Mexico's most famous Mayan sites. It served as a port to the Caribbean Seam, and as you adm...
- * If selected, Hotel pick-up from Cancún
- * Admission to Tulum, Coba and Cenote
- * Lunch Buffet
- * Beverages
- * Vest in the Cenote (mandatory)
- * Archaeological zone tax (6 USD)
- If pick up Hotel in Cancún selected, please indicate the name of your hotel at the check-out. Meeting point in Cancún: * 6:50am: Paradero Holiday Inn -Las Perlas Tours can be cancelled due to strong storms but will still run in case of rain. * Please indicate the name of your hotel if you choose the pick up option. * Archaeological zone tax (6 USD) not included in the ticket price Present your voucher at the beginning of the tour. Pick up time and place will be confirmed the day before the tour. Meeting point in Cancún : * 6:50am: Paradero Holiday Inn -Las Perlas
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.