Xplor Fuego Tour from Cancun, Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmen
Adventure and nature
Venture into the darkness like you've never imagined! Come to Xplor Fuego!!
- Adventure theme park, Extreme night activities.
Xplor Fuego is a tour that will take you back to the beginning, the creation of fire, to the world when man had to use more of his instincts, back to the rustic with activities that will allow you to rediscover the starry sky and the most primitive of the jungle, feel the darkness and experience the wild side of yourself. The park offers four activ...
- Round-trip transportation from Cancun, Riviera Maya, and Playa del Carmen
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Entrance to the park
- Equipment – life jacket, helmet, rowing gloves, raft, two-person amphibious vehicles; Cabinets
- Food throughout the day
- Drinking water and juices
- Hot chocolate at river outlets
- Locker rooms
- Rest area
- Other drinks on board the transport
- Activity not recommended for children. There will be no designated place or any other services included during the tour.
- Photographs may be purchased;
- Shops available to buy handicrafts and souvenirs;
- Go with comfortable clothes and sneakers, a bathing suit, towel, cash and biodegradable sunscreen;
- Departure from hotels: 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm: depending on the hotel you will be staying at - the time is informed at the destination at least 1 day in advance by an employee of our supplier.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 5 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Care of Covid-19
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.