- Rent a Kayak for a full day or a half day Travel lighter - all equipment is provided Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
Kayaking is the perfect way to explore the famous bays and coves of the French Riviera. Choose a full or half-day rental, with or without an instructor. The Esterel massif sets itself apart from other French Riviera destinations thanks to its volcanic rocks. This mountainous ensemble, with a maximum altitude of 614 meters, quickly sinks into the se...
- What's included:   Full-day or Half-day Kayak rental, Guided tour, Use of equipment, Wheelchair accessible   What's not included:   Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation
There is a limit number of visitors,
Government regulations compliant,
Visitors must bring and wear a mask,
The guide will wear a mask
7 Place Franklin Roosevelt, Cannes, France
Extremity of Parking PalmBeach cap Croisette.
What to remember:
- It is necessary to be able to swim 25m without assistance, to be able to immerse and not to present any physical and/or medical contraindication to the practice of kayaking at sea
- Children must be aged 7 and over
- Remember to bring a bottle of water and a meal or snacks
- Please wear appropriate clothing: bathing suit, sunglasses, sunscreen, cap or hat, and depending on the weather conditions, a long-sleeved shirt, windbreaker or a light sweater
- On site, you will be asked for your cell phone number to ensure communication throughout your trip
- We provide a safety kit containing a foghorn, a towing line, a lighted tracking signal in accordance with the regulations and our quality charter
- You will be provided with a double paddle, a safety vest and an airtight container for your personal belongings
- The agency reserves the right to cancel according to the weather conditions consulted day after day, and on the morning of the planned date
- For equipment rentals, a rental contract is presented, explained and signed by the agency discharging itself of all responsibilities beyond those listed
- Half-day rental from 9.30am
- Full-day rental from 10.00am
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.