- Explore Chemnitz, the Karl Marx city, on a private tour Admire the famous and 7meters tall Karl Marx monument Find out more about the city's importance during the industrial revolution
Discover Chemnitz, known as “Karl Marx City” on a private and guided walking tour. Chemnitz has modern influences in its architecture and culture. Stroll through the city and discover all those modern buildings. Admire the theater with its modernist architecture and find out more about how renowned architects such as Helmut Jahn, Hans Kollhoff, and...
- What's included:   Local guide, Private guided tour, Customization of the tour by asking your local guide on the spot, Wheelchair accessible
- Instant confirmation
Kunstsammlungen Chemnitz, Stollberger Str. 2, 09119 Chemnitz, Germany
Meet your guide in front of the Kunstsammlungen. Your guide will hold a sign board together with the name of the guests on it.
What to remember:
- This activity is accessible to wheelchair users and to people with mobility impairments
- This tour is available for a maximum amount of 15 participants, the price remains the same independently of the number of participants
- This tour does not allow to book more than 4 groups per timeslot
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.