Unearth the riches of the Inca Empire with this fascinating and thought-provoking afternoon tour of Cuzco’s greatest landmarks and the ruins of ancient Inca sites near the city. See the Santo Domingo Monastery and the Coricancha, the Sacsayhuaman and the Plaza de Armas in Cuzco proper and the ritual sites of Kenko and Tambomachay in the outskirts.
This exciting five-hour tour offers a glimpse into how great the capital of the Incas was and just how much was lost when it was conquered. Highlights Perfect introduction for first-time visitors. Marvel at Coricancha religious complex Unearth the riches of the Inca Empire with this tour. Head uphill to the mega fortress of Sacsayhuaman. Learn ab...
- Admission to Cusco Cathedral and Qoricancha
- Cuzco Tourist Ticket (BTC ticket)
- All personal expenses
- Please ensure that you have acquired your Cusco Tourist Ticket (BTC), in order to be gain entrance to the sites. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please provide the hotel name at the moment of reservation. The guided tour is not wheelchair accessible. Infants, 0-2 years old must sit on laps. The visit to Maras is subject to changes during the rainy season for the months of December to March .
- Please wear comfortable shoes. , Bring comfortable clothes , Sun cream.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up from hotels in Cusco downtown. This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb), If you stay in them, Please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up