Discover the city's most important landmarks as you journey through time on this half-day tour as you unravel the history of Cusco, the capital of the Incas, considered the "Navel of the World".
- Admire Colonial architecture and Incan ruins
- Learn about Cusco's rich history as you explore the city
- Browse the colourful stalls at the San Pedro Market and stroll around the San Blas neighbourhood
- Admire Colonial architecture and Incan structures
Highlights See some of its top attractions, including San Blas Church. Visit San Pedro local market, a pantry of thousands of products from different parts of the region. Admire the Twelve angled stone, famous for the perfect assembly of its 12 corners and sides. Relax in the main square of Cusco, surrounded by the Cathedral, La Compañía de Jesus, ...
- In order to book this service the following information is required: complete names, date of birth, passport number, nationality, language, diet requirements and the hotel where you will be staying.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes, warm jacket, sunblock, hat and camera.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Plaza De Armas