Stay in touch with friends and family back home when on a vacation and avoid the high roaming costs! Book your local 5G/4G UAE SIM card which will be available for you to pick up as soon as you arrive in Dubai at the Dubai International Airport Terminal 1 or 3. No more Wi-Fi hunting for when you need to check maps to find the best cafes, to book y...
- * Mobile Data 2GB to Unlimited GB (as selected)
- * Local & International Calling (as selected)
- * eSIM or Physical SIM (to request at the time of collection)
- * Text messages
- * The passport holder must be at least 18 years old and present at the moment of SIM activation. * Only 1 SIM card can be issued per passport * The calls included are local and international. * The package is valid for 28 days, except for the Unlimited GB + 100 Minutes option which is valid 7 days and the Unlimited GB + 300 Minutes option which is valid 14 days. * The packages are only available to tourists visiting the UAE and not to UAE citizens or residents * Present your redemption voucher at the Kitmytrip shop, located in the arrivals area at Dubai International Airport (DXB) Terminal 1 & 3 to redeem your booking. * Keep your Passport & Visa (if required) ready with you for SIM Card redemption. * Passport Holder must be present during the time of redemption. * You can collect your SIM Card by visiting Etisalat shop located in arrival area at Dubai Airport Terminal 1, 2 & 3. Click here for [more information.](https://www.kitmytrip.com/pickup-locations-uae) * If you need any assistance with the voucher redemption, please contact the customer service hotline (+971) 52 181 6160. * Any SIM related queries, please contact this hotline: 101 (available 24/7).
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.