Balloon ride through the desert
Adventure and nature
Starting with a tour in a 4x4 through the desert, your destination will be uncertain with the balloon flight, since your disembarkation depends on the direction and strength of the wind.
- Float beneath the desert sands
- An authentic breakfast at Heritage Camp
- I enjoyed the flight of the hawks seen from the skies, inside the balloon
On a beautiful hot air balloon ride over the Dubai desert, experience the sensation of seeing falcons flying at high altitude, in trained movements, at dawn. Back on "land land" enjoy the ride in open landrovers to a Heritage camp. This beautiful experience ends with breakfast served at the camp in the middle of the desert.
- One hour hot air balloon ride through the desert
- View of falconry aboard the balloon
- Vintage Land Rover ride
- Breakfast at an authentic Heritage Camp
- **Round-trip transfer from hotels in: Dubai / Sharjah / Ajjman
- Extra expenses
- Food and drinks not mentioned
- Check extra value for transfers departing from hotels: Jebel Ali, Al Maha, Bab Al Shams,
- Bring a blouse or coat
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- Not recommended for people with heart problems.
- Not allowed for children under 5 years old.
- **Return Transfer: Dubai / Sharjah / Ajjman - Subject to change without notice
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 6 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Care of Covid-19
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.