Dhow Cruise dinner
Art, culture and gastronomy
For an "out of the box" dining experience, guests can set off on a two-hour cruise aboard an Arabic-style wooden boat known as a dhow along the elegant Dubai Marina.
- Enjoyed the glorious views of Dubai's luxurious architecture
- Delicious international cuisine served in a sophisticated setting
With complimentary drinks on arrival, great food, stunning views and revitalizing onboard entertainment activities, it's easy to see why this Dubai Marina dinner cruise is such a popular trip. Sailing through the Marina, it is worth seeing the city lit up while enjoying a nice buffet dinner.
- Round trip transfer (Hotel / Dubai Marina / Hotel)
- A cruise aboard a traditional dhow
- Buffet dinner, including drinks (non-alcoholic)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Alcoholic beverages are not served
- Bring a blouse or coat for the Dubai night
- The values are not applied in periods of events or commemorative dates: Ramadan, Eid, US National Day, Valentine's Day, Christmas and New Year. - Consult values with our center
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Care of Covid-19
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.