Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo - Explorer Package
Adventure and nature
One of The Dubai Mall's most captivating attractions, offering a memorable journey into marine life. The aquarium allows you to experience the exotic wonders of aquatic life firsthand.
- It is one of The Dubai Mall's most captivating attractions, offering a memorable trip to marine life. The aquarium allows you to experience the exotic wonders of aquatic life firsthand
Located on the third floor of The Dubai Mall, the aquarium is home to 140 species of marine life and offers many incredible ways to experience the underwater world. Take a walk under a 48 meter tunnel, with the aquarium around you and above. It's a total view of the species found there, with bull sharks and manta rays swimming above your head. You ...
- Visit the Aquarium Tunnel
- Visit to the Underwater Zoo
- Glass bottom boat tour
- Round-trip transfer
- Attractions not mentioned above
- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo may change opening hours or temporarily close due to renovations, capacity, bad weather or special events
- Children under 3 years old and pregnant women cannot ride the glass bottom boats for safety reasons
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Food and drinks not allowed inside the premises
- Opening hours: 10:00 to 22:00 (daily)
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 3 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Care of Covid-19
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.