La Perle by Dragone - Show Gold - Dubai
Concerts, parties and bars
Franco Dragone, the mastermind behind shows like The House of Dancing Water in Macau and Le Reve in Las Vegas, has created a unique show in Dubai - La Perle.
- The show is a landmark for live entertainment in Dubai and the region.
- La Perle is an unforgettable experience
Dubai's first show, La Perle, will run for at least the next 10 years, with 10 performances a week twice a night in a specially designed theater in the heart of the city within the Al Habtoor hotel, residence and entertainment complex. The aquatic theater uses state-of-the-art technology that produces waterfalls, torrents and rain on a floor that f...
- Entrance to the Show
- Food and drinks
- Round trip transportation
- Address: Al Habtoor City - 260 Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Wear casual attire
- Arrive 60 minutes early
- Children under 2 years old are not allowed in the theater
- The theater is equipped with access for people with special needs and baby changing facilities
- Show duration: 2 hours
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 3 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Care of Covid-19
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.