Escape Dubai on a morning 4x4 safari to the nearby desert. Admire spectacular landscapes and experience the thrill of dune bashing and sandboarding on the red dunes. Choose from shared and private tour options, select the option with quad bike or brunch.
Highlights Enjoy a morning safari in the Dubai Desert Experience the excitement of a dune-bashing adventure in a 4x4 Land Cruiser Try sandboarding, fast becoming one of the most popular desert activities and drive the optional off-road quad bike Visit Al Khayma traditional camp, and ride a camel Taste the delicacies of Arabic food Your 4-5 hours m...
- Camel ride Dune bashing Photo stop in the middle of desert
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Drop off at the hotel.
- Pick-up available from the hotel.
- Please provide the hotel name at the moment of reservation. It is not suitable for pregnant women, those who use wheelchairs nor for those with heart or back problems due to the physical effort required. Any damage, injuries sustained or items lost during the quad bike tour shall not be covered by insurance.
- Children below 3 years old are advised not to do the dune drive as per governmental authorities.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up at the hotel lobby. The hotel pickup will be 45 minutes prior to the tour starting time.