This is a safari for those who want to "live" the real desert life! Experience desert delights like dune bashing, camel riding, a barbecue dinner & dance shows and above all, stay overnight in a typical Bedouin tent with a sunrise camel trek & breakfast.
Highlights Stay overnight in the desert in a Bedouin tent Experince Sleeping on Nawar Bed (Bedouin style bed) Take an exciting dune bashing drive thru the red dunes Improve your surfing skills with desert sandboarding Eat a barbecue dinner whilst entertained with shisha, henna, tanoura and belly dancing View a desert sunrise with an early morning ...
- Soft drinks
- Henna tattoo A photo taken at sunset Hubble Bubble Shisha English speaking professional driver Dune bashing Desert camp activities like a camel ride, sandboarding, a belly dance show, a Tanoora show, a fire show.
- Professional assistance
- Pick-up available from the hotel.
- Drop off at the hotel.
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Alcoholic beverages
- BBQ Dinner
- Please provide the hotel name at the moment of reservation. Please bring a bag small enough to fit under your seat. It is not suitable for pregnant women, those who use wheelchairs nor for those with heart or back problems due to the physical effort required. Please note that there will be no entertainment activities conducted during the month of Ramadan for any excursions and alcohol will not be available. Infants (below 3 years old) are not allowed in the car during the shared dune bashing.
- Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it. Dress according to the weather and bring camera & sunscreen. Overnight stay in Bedouin tent is not air-conditioned.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 10 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up at the hotel lobby. Pickup service is not available from the Naif and Al Sabkha area.