Red Dunes and Camel Safari with Overnight Camp Stay
This is a safari for those who want to "live" the real desert life! Experience desert delights like dune bashing, camel riding, a barbecue dinner & dance shows and above all, stay overnight in a typical Bedouin tent with a sunrise camel trek & breakfast.
- Stay overnight in the desert in a Bedouin tent
- View a desert sunrise with an early morning camel caravan
- Eat a barbecue dinner whilst entertained with shisha, henna, tanoura and belly dancing
- Improve your surfing skills with desert sandboarding
- Take an exciting dune bashing drive thru the red dunes
- Experince Sleeping on Nawar Bed (Bedouin style bed)
After being collected from your hotel in a comfortable 4WD Land Cruiser, you will journey for approximately 60 minutes to the Lahbab desert. Once at the desert, you will take 20 minutes to break before your safari starts. You can either relax here, or opt to go for a quad-bike ride while your vehicle for the off-road dune drive is prepared. You wil...
- Soft drinks
- Henna tattoo A photo taken at sunset Hubble Bubble Shisha English speaking professional driver Dune bashing Desert camp activities like a camel ride, sandboarding, a belly dance show, a Tanoora show, a fire show
- Professional assistance
- Drop off at the hotel
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Pick-up available from the hotel
- Alcoholic beverages
- BBQ Dinner
- Please provide the hotel name at the moment of reservation.
Please bring a bag small enough to fit under your seat.
It is not suitable for pregnant women, those who use wheelchairs nor for those with heart or back problems due to the physical effort required.
Please note that there will be no entertainment activities conducted during the month of Ramadan for any excursions and alcohol will not be available.
Infants (below 3 years old) are not allowed in the car during the shared dune bashing.
Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
- Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it. Dress according to the weather and bring camera & sunscreen. Overnight stay in Bedouin tent is not air-conditioned.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 10 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Care of Covid-19
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
How to get there
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up at the hotel lobby.
Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 45 minutes prior to the Tour start time.
Please call the supplier to confirm the pick-up time and location at least 24 hours prior to the activity.
Pickup service is not available from the Naif and Al Sabkha area.
- Pick-up at the hotel lobby.