For an adventurous yet fun-filled day out in Dubai, The RTT can tailor a visit to the Wild Wadi Park featuring some of the world’s fastest and tallest rides. Located adjacent to Burj Al Arab in Jumeirah – one of the city’s most posh areas, a tour to the Wild Wadi Park will provide you with a delightful break from the daily hustles and bustles of your hectic life.
- Entrance ticket to Wild Wadi Theme Park
- Food and beverage available in the premises
- Exciting rides suitable for all ages available.
- Access to world’s fastest and tallest fun rides
The real highlight of the park is that it is built around the concept of interesting Arabian folklore whose central characters are Juha and his seafaring friend, Sinbad. Its attention to detail emphasis on character structure and development has won the park the World Waterpark Association Industry Innovation Awards for Outstanding Accomplishment D...
- Passport or ID are required.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Jumeira Road، Umm Suqeim 3
Wild Wadi Waterpark