- Visit a 200-year old Champagne cellar
- Learn about the champagne making process
- Taste 3 differents champagnes
As soon as you arrive at the champagne estate called Vollereaux Champagne, you will start with a one hour guided tour in the 200-year-old champagne cellar. During your visit, you will learn more about the history of this estate and the champagne making process.The visit will end with a tasting of 3 different champagnes.
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Champagne Vollereaux, 48 Rue Léon Bourgeois, 51530 Pierry, France Meeting point: Please arrive 10 minutes before the departure and present your voucher at the entrance of the estate. What to remember: Please wear a jacket, the temperature of the cellar is 10°C (50°F)The tour's capacity is of max. 12 people When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.