- Explore the Roman ruins of Volubilis, passing by Moulay Idriss, and to the city of Meknes
- See Spanish-Moorish architecture that is unique from the city of Meknes
- Visit the Museum of Moroccan Art to see a wide variety of handicrafts
Following a pickup from your hotel in Fez, enjoy an easy transfer by air-conditioned vehicle to the Roman ruins of Volubilis, where you can explore the remains of the 2000-year-old complex. Then, continue to Moulay Idriss to discover one of Morocco's holiest cities where you can take a tour of the narrow streets of the compact town where Moulay Idr...
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Daily COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Where: Pick-up from your hotels or riads in Fez. Meeting point: Please confirm the pick-up location and time with the local operator at least 48 hours before departure. What to remember: Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours prior to your departure to confirm your pick-up location and time. You will find their information after booking When: DailyPick-up starts at 8.00am
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.