The Essence of Tuscany: Chianti Classico, Montalcino and Montepulciano
Wow, this activity is currently unavailable, but don't worry, you can still find other amazing activities to boost your trip!
Enter the heart of real Tuscany with charming medieval villages, rolling landscapes and an ancient farming tradition that produces the food and wine the area is famous for.
- Explore picturesque hilltop villages and towns
- Drive along panoramic roads through rolling Tuscan countryside
- Have lunch at an historical farm
- Taste local wines
Through the hilly expanses of the old vineyards and olive groves that characterise the splendid Chianti territory, we reach Greve. Wander around the open galleries, arcades and characteristic shops before continuing to Castellina, a typical ancient hamlet perched on a hill. Just outside the village is one of the most famous vineyards of the area, w...
- You will be required to show a document proving children’s age upon request.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Care of Covid-19
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
How to get there
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up available for hotels in the city centre. If your hotel is not in the city centre, please go directly to the meeting point at 8:30am: Piazza della Repubblica, in front of Caffè Gilli. Please reconfirm the pick-up time and location with the supplier at least 24 hours prior to the confirmed tour date.