- Let your child design his/her own perfume at the family-run La Maison Molinard
- Offer an original gift to your child
- A unique experience to share with several friends
Book Le Petit Parfumeur perfume workshop for kids 4-10 at Molinard in Grasse! An original gift or party idea to share with several friends For children aged 4 through 8: Aspiring alchemists can compose their fragrance by choosing from 18 essences, then personalize their 30ml bottle with the sticker of their choice. Let their creativity flow while i...
- Guided tour of the factory included, Free balloon, Free car park
- Instant confirmation From Monday to Saturday COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Parfumerie Molinard - Bastide historique & Musée, 60 Boulevard Victor Hugo, 06130 Grasse, France Meeting point: Meet us at Molinard Grasse on the date of your visit. Make sure to be on spot 10 minutes before the beginning of the workshop. What to remember: For children ages 4 through 8Workshop available in French, English.Maximum participants: 4 When: From Monday to SaturdayCheck in the calendar to see the time available
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.