- Discover Guadalajara, Mexico’s second-largest city Visit the astonishing Blessed Sacrament Temple, considered the greatest work of its kind in Mexico Explore the main attractions of the picturesque towns of Tonala and Tlaquepaque
Get a glimpse of the beauty and uniqueness of Guadalajara, Tonalá and Tlaquepaque. Three jewels of the state of Jalisco with great archaeological and cultural wealth. First, you'll explore Guadalajara, walking around the Historic Center you'll admire its monuments and colonial buildings, your guide will show you its secrets, legends, traditions and...
- What's included:   Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Shared transportation, Spanish-English speaking guide, Tour of the historic center, Visit to Tonalá and Tlaquepaque, Guided tour, Hotel pick-up and drop-off   What's not included:   Food and drinks, Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation
There is a limit number of visitors,
Government regulations compliant,
Visitors must bring and wear a mask,
The guide will wear a mask
You will be picked up from your accommodation. Please leave your pick-up information at check-out. Be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
What to remember:
- The use of a face mask is mandatory
- You will get the exact details of your itinerary via e-mail 2 days before your activity date
- Minors under 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- You must be 21 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol
- Drop-off service is only available for certain areas: Expo Zone, Minerva and Historic Center
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.