Your private tour to Jerusalem and the Dead sea will start at the Mount of Olives with views across Jerusalem. From there walk to the Gardens of Gethsemane before passing through the Kidron Valley to enter the Old City via the Zion Gate.
Walk through the Armenian Quarter until your reach the Jewish Quarter and visit the Byzantine Cardo. Take some time to enjoy the atmosphere at the Kotel or Western Wall and then walk along the Via Dolorosa to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Enjoy the markets before departing on your drive through the Judean desert to the Dead Sea, the lowest poi...
- Private transfers
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Please bring a bathing suit, sandals, towels and comfortable clothes. Please wear sunscreen and comfortable walking shoes..
- Please note that modest dress is required for the church service. No shorts or tank tops will be accepted.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Please contact the supplier at least 24 hours in advance to reconfirm the pick-up time.