Altantis Undersea Adventure
Wow, this activity is currently unavailable, but don't worry, you can still find other amazing activities to boost your trip!
Descend 100-feet below the ocean's surface and experience Maui's marine mysteries on an exciting and unforgettable submarine tour.
- Admire the magic of the underwater world from the comfort of a submarine
- Gaze over sunken ships and see an array of marine life
- Fun and educational experience suitable for the whole family
Take an once-in-a-lifetime adventure and marvel at Maui’s unique underwater paradise aboard a high-tech 48-passenger submarine, as featured in National Geographic television specials. Journey into a spectacular blue world more than 100 feet below the surface in spacious air-conditioned comfort and safety, and view the unique fascinating coral reef...
- Each guest is required to independently navigate a nearly vertical 10-step ladder into and out of the submarine.
Children must be a minimum of 36" in height to ride the submarine.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 3 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Care of Covid-19
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
How to get there
- Activity address:
658 Wharf Street
- Please check-in 30 minutes prior to the cruise departure time. You must present your voucher.