Do you want to receive a warm welcome on your holiday? Let a host present you with a Hawaiian Lei and a ceremonial act that represents not only the Aloha spirit, but symbol of the joy and hospitality in the Hawaiian society
- A welcome you will never forget
- Receive a gift full of meaning and blessings
Land in the country in the purest of Hawaiian style. Receive a warm welcome upon arriving at the Hawaiian airport with a celebration ritual that will bless your vacation on this exuberant island. A fresh flower lei greeting is a Hawaiian tradition and a wonderful way to start your Hawaii vacation. Your friendly lei greeter will wait for you at the...
- Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you
Flight details are required in order to confirm transfers. If you don't provide your flight details, the pick-up service will not be provided.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
3901 Mokulele Loop, Līhuʻe
- The meeter and greeter will pick you up from the baggage claim area and take you along to your transfer vehicle. If you lose your meeter and greeter, make your way to the nearest Visitor Information Counter.