Set sail and head towards the picturesque island of Formentera and spend the day exploring white sandy virgin beaches and quaint villages.
- Daily departures from Ibiza
- Enjoy the crystal clear waters and pristine beaches of Formentera
- Admire unforgettable views of the stunning coastline
The stunning and virtually unspoiled island of Formentera is one of the few remaining secrets of not just the Balearics, but the whole of Europe. This idyllic hideaway is just a 35-minute ferry journey south of Ibiza – and you can take any of the bottom-glass boats, Ulises Cat or Mediterránea (varies according to the departure time), to visit this ...
- Luggage is not allowed.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place 1: Camí 1002, 2
- Gathering place 2: Mar Balear, Illes Balears, España
- Gathering place 3: Passeig Ses Pitiuses, s/n - Playa Figueretas