Begin the tour by visiting the Amber Fort. The Amber Fort is situated on a ridge just outside Jaipur City and is beautifully reflected in the lake below. Inside the fort, you will encounter the world-renowned Jai Mandir temple with its dazzling Sheesh Mahal hall of mirrors.
The walls and the ceiling of the Mahal are covered with a beautiful array of mirrors, which reflect any streak of light, illuminating the entire room. Then continue your visit to Jaigarh Fort. Well placed at the peak of Aravalli hills, Jaigarh Fort offers a magnificent view of Amber Fort as well as the view of the entire city of Jaipur. Sawan Jai ...
- Entrance fee
- Pick up from the meeting point
- Drop off at the hotel.
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme.
- Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.