- Cruise through the clear turquoise waters of the Jervis Bay Marine Park
- Watch the Dolphins play and race on our bow while passing the most beautiful white-sand beaches
- Enjoy fantastic scenery and commentary along the way
That’s why the crystal clear waters of Jervis Bay are home to over 100 Bottlenose Dolphins. Cruise through the clear turquoise waters of the Jervis Bay Marine Park and spot the resident Bottlenose Dolphins all year round. Watch the Dolphins play and race on our bow while passing the most beautiful white-sand beaches.Listen to the commentary from yo...
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Local touch Where: 15 Field St, Huskisson NSW 2540, Australia Meeting point: Please collect your boarding pass 30 minutes prior to departure from the service desk at the Portside Cafe. What to remember: Routes may vary at the discretion of the skippers due to wind and sea conditionsPlease note that cruise times may change due to tide issues for the vessel Port VentureThis tour is unable to accommodate women past their sixth month (24 weeks) of pregnancyShould passengers suffer from the motion of the ocean, it's recommended to visit a pharmacist as the local operator does not provide this medicationNo smoking is allowed on any vesselPensioner tickets require a valid ID during check-inPlease indicate during check out on the special requirement field if you may need wheelchair access during the activityPlease bring your camera, bottled water, and a warm jacket or blanket (it can be cool on the water) When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.