- Explore an incredible UNESCO World Heritage city
- See the famed ancient ‘Palace’ with intricately carved windows and shrines
- Marvel at the abundance of temples
- Experience the picturesque Durbar Square which boasts some of the finest specimens of Newari architecture
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
Discover the UNESCO World Heritage city of Patan on this half-day guided tour and learn its history through its top sites (and hidden ones too): the Octagonal Stone Krishna Temple, Shankar Narayan Temple, Patan Mahaboudha Temple, Machchhendranath Temple, Golden Temple, Durbar Square and more. Smile as you get collected at your accommodation and sta...
- Pickup and drop-off within a diameter of 5 kilometers from Hotel Landmark in Kathmandu, Entrance fees, Guided tour, Roundtrip transportation, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Pickup and drop-off outside the diameter of 5 kilometers from Hotel Landmark, Kathmandu. Extra cost: Solo traveler 40USD, 20 USD per person for up to 4 people, and 15 USD per person for 5 or more people, Food and drinks, Tips (optional)
- Instant confirmation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour e-Voucher Free cancellation Smaller Group Size COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Meeting point: You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and contact the local tour operator. What to remember: Please indicate your pick up location at checkout and confirm with the local operator at least 48 hours before the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after bookingInfants (age 0-5): free admissionIt is recommended to wear comfortable shoes, full-length trousers, half/full sleeve tops, sunglasses, scarves, cap or hat and take a bottle of water Due to stairs and steep surfaces, the activity is unsuitable for anyone with walking difficulties or wheelchair usersThis tour is available in English onlyA maximum of 7 people can be booked
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.