Discover two of Japan’s World Heritage Sites on this full day tour to Miyajima and Hiroshima.
- Admire one of the most photographed spots in Japan
- Create memories at the 6th century Itsukushima Shrine
- See wild deer in Miyajima
- Tour Hiroshima's haunting Atomic Bomb Dome
Departing from Kyoto we travel to the small island of Miyajima (literally meaning ‘shrine island’), which depending on the number of participants we travel to by bus, jumbo taxi or train to this magical destination; a top pick amongst tourists who come to Japan. Home to one of the most scenic views in the country, once we arrive you can set your ey...
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
AVANTI Kyoto Sunrise Tours Desk