Rev up the appetite with a casual afternoon stroll of eating and exploring that will leave you raring to go for a night on the town later. Offering the perfect overview of the Strip, this two-and-a-half hour excursion is a rollicking jaunt past iconic fountains, glitzy venues and people-packed promenades to the real attraction – delectable dishes y...
- We suggest you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the time of the year.
Please wear closed-toe footwear (no flip-flops).
- Any special dietary requests, such as vegetarian or gluten-free, are to be made at the time of booking.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 21 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Activity address:
3730 S Las Vegas Blvd.
- We meet outside the main entrance to Aria Resort & Casino, in the middle of "Focus", a curved water wall.