The Go City Las Vegas Explorer Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
- Explore at your own pace with 60 days from your first attraction visit
- Choose 2, 3, 4, 5,6 or 7 attractions from over 40 top spots in town and make the most out of your trip to Sin city
- Enjoy contactless entry with a digital pass you can use on your phone (or print at home)
- Save on admission compared to buying separate attraction tickets
Choose 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 attractions from a list of over 40 attractions: Top Attractions • Madame Tussauds • Eiffel Tower Experience at Paris Las Vegas • High Roller Observation Wheel: Daytime Pass • Sky Pod at The STRAT • The Big Apple Roller Coaster at NY, NY Hotel • A meal at Planet Hollywood Restaurant in Caesars Palace • Hunger Games: The Ex...
- Digital guide
- Please note that attractions are subject to change without notice. Please note that times can vary and are subject to change.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 19 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place: