- Discover a unique and tasty donut adventure in Las Vegas
- Try a variety of tasty donuts from many donut shops
- Explore some amazing local art and a few more tasty surprises
Discover a unique and tasty donut adventure in Las Vegas, try a variety of tasty donuts from many donut shops and explore some amazing local art and a few more tasty surprises Join this tour for a donut adventure away from the Vegas strip and learn about the donut shops that only locals know in downtown Las Vegas and Fremont street.Your tour starts...
- Guided walking tour, Food tasting
- Additional food and drinks, Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Local touch Meal Included e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: 1028 E Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA Meeting point: Please meet at Mothership Coffee Roasters. What to remember: Your guide will wait for 10 minutes after the scheduled time and then they'll begin the tour. If you are going to arrive more than 10 minutes after the start of the tour, please call the tour operator to meet at the second location. You'll find the contact details after bookingUnfortunately, this tour does not have any gluten-free options at this time. There are vegan options at 3 out of the 4 stops on the tourPlease note that this tour does not end where it started, so if you have questions regarding parking, public transportation, etc. please ask your guide or contact the tour operator prior to the tour for the best recommendationsAll tours are roughly 1.5-2 miles long (around 3km), so you should plan to wear comfortable shoes and clothing, dependent on the weatherMost tours can be walked end to end in about 30 minutes, so you can always walk back to the beginning. Taking a cab, public transit or find another means of returning to the starting point is fairly easilyCustomers will receive a full refund or credit with 24 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. No-shows will be charged the full priceThere will be plenty of donuts for everyone
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.