There are three problems with the Eiffel Tower in Paris: it's old, it's too tall, _and_ it's in France. _This_ Eiffel Tower has all the good and none of the bad. A half-scale replica completed in 1999, the Eiffel Tower Experience gets you up 46 stories and offers spectacular 360° views of Las Vegas. Romantic, lofty, _and_ conveniently located in Si...
- * Entrance to the Eiffel Tower Observation Deck
- * Glass elevator ride to the top
- * 360 sweeping views of Las Vegas
- * Please don't bring suitcases or large bags to this experience * Only one visitor in a wheelchair is allowed on the observation deck at a time Getting there = Monorail: Bally’s & Paris Station. Kids under 4 get in free. Skip the box office line, go straight to the entrance and have your smartphone ticket scanned there.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.