On the LINQ High Roller Las Vegas, you'll feel like you're running the city. Cruise to the apex of the 550-foot (167-meter) high wheel in one of the 28 enclosed cabins. Take in the whole Strip, as well as the mountains and plains beyond, as you move at a cool foot per second. There's almost no better view in Vegas! Fun fact: the onboard audio comm...
- * Admission to the LINQ High Roller
- * 30-minute ride in America's tallest observation wheel
- * Panoramic views over Las Vegas from an air-conditioned cabin
- * Unlimited drinks (if Happy Half Hour is chosen)
- * General admission tickets do not include the open bar (‘Happy Half Hour’ ticket required, last call is 11.30 pm nightly) * There may be waiting times during peak hours and weekends * Kids under 4 get in free, no ticket needed * All sales are final, no refunds unless in extreme circumstances * Walk past the box office line and straight to the entrance to have your smartphone LINQ High Roller tickets scanned * Lines may be longer during peak periods * Your ticket is valid on the day chosen or up to two days after
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.