- Celebrate your Wedding or Renew your vows with the King of Rock.
Las Vegas is the destination for unforgettable weddings for couples looking for a different, modern, elegant and fun celebration. Imagine arriving by limousine in a chapel just like the ones in the movies and with a live serenade being escorted down the aisle with Elvis Presley. The ideal choice for a wedding or vow renewal in Las Vegas. Everything...
- Chapel with capacity for up to 50 guests
- O1 bouquet (arrangements of 6 flowers) and matching boutonniere for the groom
- Professional photographer (06 photos in digital format)
- Digital download of the ceremony video
- Mandatory chapel fees and gratuities (minister, photographer, and limo driver)
- Ceremony of up to 30 minutes
- The King will sing 3 songs during the ceremony
- The King will accompany the bride to the altar
- Limousine service from hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and downtown
- 01 copy of the marriage certificate of King Elvis Presley with Priscila Presley
- Food and drinks (buffet)
- Marriage license for legal ceremonies
- Any other items or services not described in the inclusions
- For legal ceremonies: A marriage license must be obtained and paid for by the couple before the ceremony. The license is made directly at the marriage license office, located at Av. Clark 201 E, Las Vegas, Nevada. They are open every day of the year, including all holidays and weekends, from 8:00 in the morning until 00:00 (subject to change in opening hours).
- Renewals: No license required.
- Image registration: Photos, videos and streamings are allowed during the ceremony as long as they are not taken by professional cameras. Only cell phone use allowed.
- Limousine Service: Departure from Las Vegas Strip and Downtown hotels to Bliss Chapel. After the ceremony, the return will be made to the departure hotels or desired restaurant (as long as it is within the central area of Las Vegas or on the Strip). The limousine has capacity for up to 6 people. If an additional seat is required, it can be made available in front of and beside the chauffeur (driver).
- Inform the preferred period (morning, afternoon and evening). Timetable: Morning: 10am and 11am - Afternoon: 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm and 5pm and Evening: 6pm, 7pm and 8pm. Remembering that confirmation is subject to availability of time.
- Languages: Ceremonies are held in English, if you wish another language (Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Korean and Japanese) inform in the reservation (languages subject to availability at no additional cost).
- Bouquet roses and boutonniere are combined: Available in red, white, pink, yellow and lilac (subject to availability).
- Open every day of the year, EXCEPT December 25th.
- The values are valid for ceremony up to 50 guests.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.