- Get the best tips on what to see and do
- Tour Lisbon's most famous landmarks
- Go sightseeing in the most simple and convenient way
With so much to see and explore, why not start with Belem Tower, the most emblematic of all the historical monuments of Lisbon, and the Monument to the Discoveries, a tribute to all the great figures that put the name of Portugal on all 4 corners of the world. There is time to visit the Belém Cultural Centre, which houses the Berardo Museum, home t...
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Please call the supplier to confirm the pick-up time and location at least 24 hours prior to the activity.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Vasco da Gama Bridge
- 2. Belém
- 3. Belém Tower
- 4. Jeronimos Monastery
- 5. Alfama
- 6. Commerce Square
- 7. Rossio Square
- 8. Avenida da Liberdade