Visit the beautiful city of Toledo, a living museum just an hour's drive from Madrid. Stroll around its Old Town and marvel at the fascinating mix of cultures. Take a guided tour of the Primatial Cathedral of Saint Mary of Toledo, otherwise Toledo Cathedral, and admire one of the most imposing Gothic cathedrals in Spain. Make the most out of the free time provided and explore the city at your own leisure.
- Explore the city of three cultures
- Be captivated by the Gothic architecture of Toledo Cathedral
- Stroll through its cobbled streets and see its magnificent architecture
Dive into the history of Toledo and discover a perfect mix of Arab, Jewish and Christian cultures. Wander around its Old Town, declared a UNESCO World Heritage City in 1986 and discover how more than 2000 years of existence have provided the city with great historical importance. Learn about the city's rich heritage and discover how the coexistenc...
- Pick-up available from the meeting point.
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Toledo Cathedral admission fee
- Bilingual guide
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Calle San Nicolás, 15
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.