- See the gorgeous and preserved scenery of the Calanques
- Take a dip in the turquoise waters and enjoy lunch on board
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
Enjoy an environment-friendly boat ride on an hybrid electric boat. From the Vieux-Port, sail South across the beautiful Bay of Marseille, and learn about the oldest French city's rich history as you watch its monuments from ashore. Reach the gates of the National Park of the Calanques, the “Baie des Singes” (Bay of the monkeys) between the Maïre I...
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Vieux-Port de Marseille, France Meeting point: In front of the city hall of Marseille, at the quai d'honneur 15 min before the beginning of the cruise quai du Port Vieux Port de Marseille. What to remember: Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departureBring your beach essentials (Swimsuit, towel, etc.)This tour welcomes people with reduced mobilityManagement reserves the right to cancel the cruise if there are less than 5 adults reservationsThe captain reserves the right to cancel the cruise in case of bad weather conditionsIf less than 30 days before the booked date, the tour can be rescheduled When: Departure at 10.00am
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.