Come with us to see why Melbourne has been named “The World’s Most Liveable City” by The Economist Magazine for seven consecutive years. With a population of over 4 million people, Melbourne has grown from its gold rush heritage of the 1850’s to be one of the most admired cities in the world and will soon become Australia’s most populated city. T...
- Wifi on board
- Pick-up available from the meeting point.
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Wi Fi on board
- Morning tea.
- Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process and ensure that you have provided your correct email address.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.