Come join us for a unique spin on the old dinner and a movie date night, with a night out to remember in Mexico City..
- Enjoy a full-course meal with ever-changing views over the city on the 45th floor of the World Trade Centre
- See a colourful show at Garibaldi Plaza
- Experience the famous nightlife of Mexico City
Dine overlooking fantastic views of the city and then be whisked away to the main square, Garibaldi, the Plaza of the Mariachis, to be entertained by a magnificent performance. This five hour tour is sure to give you a taste of true Mexican nightlife. Start your evening out with a fabulous dining experience with dinner at the Bellini Revolving res...
- Minimum Age: 7 years old
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 18 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Paseo de la Reforma 80, Cuauhtémoc, Juárez
- Pick-up available for hotels located in Polanco, downtown, Zona Rosa and the Reforma areas. Please call to confirm the pick-up time at least 72 hours prior to the tour.
Hotel Fiesta Americana Reforma