Live an incredible day in family enjoying two attractions for the whole family, Animal Kingdom a place where animals run freely and your forms part of their habitat and Basilica de Guadalupe the most visited church in commemoration of the most beloved virgin of Mexico.
Includes: • Entry to Animal Kingdom • Visit to the Basilica of Guadalupe • Specialized and bilingual guide • Transportation with air conditioning • Travel insurance on board Interact with more than 1500 animals released in this sustainable park for the whole family. Pet, feed and take the best pictures of your trip on the Animal Kingdom safari whe...
- Bilingual guide
- Travel Insurance
- Entrance fee
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Drop off at the hotel.
- Pick-up available from the hotel.
- We suggest you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the time of the year.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Paseo de la Reforma 80, Cuauhtémoc, Juárez
- For all hotels located outside this area. the meeting point will be at Starbucks in The Hotel Fiesta Americana Reforma, (Paseo de la Reforma 80, Cuauhtémoc, Juárez, 06600 Ciudad de México).
Hotel Fiesta Americana Reforma