SAVE UP TO 40%! The Miami Explorer Pass is an attraction pass that gives you free admission to 2, 3, 4 or 5 attractions of over 25 in Ft. Lauderdale, Miami and the Keys.
- Freedom and to create your own itinerary - choose 2, 3, 4 or 5 attractions from over 25 options in the Miami, Ft. Lauderdale and Keys areas
- Enjoy contactless entry with a digital pass you can use on your phone (or print at home)
- Save up to 40% compared to buying individual attractions tickets
- Go at your own pace with 60 days validity
Soak up the sunshine as you explore the coastal city of Miami with Go City. From the beautiful beaches and coastal metropolis to the Everglades teeming with wildlife, there really is something for everyone. The Miami Explorer Pass lets you decide how you want to discover the diverse areas of Miami, Fort Lauderdale and the Keys. Simply choose the a...
- Please be sure to check the attraction details in the guidebook to determine if you need to make a reservation with an attraction.
Please be aware that some attractions may require a credit card number to hold a reservation.
Please note that times can vary and are subject to change.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
30 17th Street, Miami Beach